Saturday, May 29, 2010

Monitor & Slide


Just when I thought all of the "big" purchases were out of the way, back I went to Dick's Sporting Goods (my new favorite place to now beat out Fairway for the most trips a week). I needed a Heart Rate Monitor and I heard this one was worth the money so I got it. I'm afraid it's going to flatline...I wonder if there is a direct line to 911 from the watch? If not, that might be my next invention. I haven't a clue how to use it, what number I am looking for or what the actual point of the whole thing is but I am hoping to add it to the list of things I've learned from training for a triathlon.

I learned a great lesson this past week: don't spray TriSlide while on a hard wood floor. I wanted to try on my new wetsuit before the time ran out to return it if I didn't like it or it didn't fit properly. Busted out my new spray TriSlide and began to spray it on - the wetsuit is awesome, the spray is fab and I was able to get the wet suit on with as much ease as a wetsuit can be to get on. Then almost fell flat on my face bc my floor was slick! My kids put on their socks and spent the rest of the night "ice skating" on the floor!


No comments:

Post a Comment